Manufacturer: Carson Solutions
QLCI, designed by TROX®, combines the unique operational characteristics of thermal displacement ventilation with efficient active chilled beam technology in a unitary modular design. Through displacement ventilation, QLCI provides efficient and direct distribution of fresh outside air to the occupied space – improving Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) and in a broader sense, Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ).
Similar to traditional active chilled beams, the QLCI induces low sound airflow through a system of engineered nozzles; no auxiliary air moving device is required in the space. The quiet acoustics produced by the QLCI conform to ANSI Standard S12.60 which results in enhanced learning and teaching environments. To further support a healthier learning and working environment, the thermal displacement operation promotes immediate removal of space contaminants.
- Displacement ventilation enhances the removal of space respiratory contaminants
- Low noise levels conform to ANSI Standard S12.60
- Allow the supply of 100% outside air at (or near) the minimum ventilation rate for the classroom
- Reduced ductwork & air handling units
- Easy installation and operation
- Rugged cabinet design
- Energy efficient
- Low operation cost
- Ideal for school retrofit applications and new construction
- Displacement Chilled Beams
- Bi-Polar Ionization